There's a Box and I Can't Find the Key



 
I have a colleague who removes blockages. Just - poof - gone. Sort of. At least that's what I imagined in my mind. And gosh, there was a blockage in my mind. 

I saw that my colleague was giving away free sessions once in a while. You can imagine my curiosity was piqued.

The notice passed and I found myself looking to see if it would return. My blockage was poking me harder and harder now because it knew it could. "Ha!" it provoked. "Thought you could get rid of ME with some cheap parlor trick!"

"Cheap parlor trick?" I thought! "No way! Not my colleagues!" I really needed to try this method and remove this blockage. POOF.

***

This blockage is also extremely illogical to me by now. It regards money, and also money equating to time. The lack of logic is that I identified this blockage quite a while ago. I have worked on it and removed negative connotations and realize the energy that money truly is. I also live with an abundance mindset, not with a poverty mindset. 

I still don't understand what separated them out like that, but regardless, I am a person who is fabulous at removing barriers. This would seem like a barrier and I just have not been removing it in myself. So hey, something needs to change.

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, my luck changed and my colleague appeared this week and offered some sessions! I jumped on the opportunity.

What I received was a wonderful session with a LOT of questions about what I experienced inside and what I saw. What I found was a box, and I can't find the key. Now I have questions...

The long and short of it is that I wish I could say that my blockage is gone - POOF! It's not quite. I'm working on it. But now I have this darned box! I'm keyless to boot.

What happens if I find the key?


Comments

Popular Posts