The way past pain is through


I've learned some things, haven't you?  We each become wiser in varied and sundried ways. With wisdom, hopefully, we don't ever believe that we've stopped being able to learn or need to learn. 

There are results if I apply what I've learned. Later, I'm grateful that I took that leap to learn and applied my knowledge. If I continue to do so, the results persist as well. 

Don't ever assume you're done learning! Never assume you're done growing! We atrophy if we do.

Before we know it, there's a new pain... or even a sickness. The next thing we humans tend to do is react. Don't beat yourself up about this; we all do it. Yet when we simply accept the pain and feel it, accept the fear, and accept the emotions, we can fix the pain and heal the sickness.


The way past the pain is through. It's frightening to think of feeling the fear or concentrating on the agony, the anguish, or the loss. Through experience and through the pain, we heal and we find the joy that didn't seem possible before we allowed ourselves to surrender to the feeling.

Are you ready to leap? There is a joyful path beyond. There are plenty of people who stay back and complain. The leap away from that is through the pain. We can heal beyond any doctor's wildest dreams.

Get a coach to support you. You can do this hard thing. ♥


Comments

Popular Posts