#365DAYSOFAWE

     I've hatched a hashtag... I think. 

#365DAYSOFAWE

     My departed dog, Jodi, used to snuggle in the dearest places.

     I’m not exclaiming my brand nor my gratitude. More, it’s the source of inspiration, healing, solace, and indeed the root of my gratitude. Gratitude is not a light issue for me. 

     This has been a beautiful addition to my life. Not only do I reflect on this daily, but I share it on social media. Thus the hashtag. The share is lovely as well as holding me accountable for caring for myself on a daily basis with this mental flossing, something that feels good. 

      Winter on Lake Willoughby

     Here’s what has felt good. I might even say awesome. I'm in awe of the beauty of the monochromatic seasons. We so often pass by its subtly without notice and it’s gorgeous to witness.     

      I am in awe of the miracle of the human-canine bond. Every dog I have ever had has left me so grateful for every waking moment of sweetness, exuberance, and connection that each morning seems more beautiful than the last. 

     I'm in awe of the power and flexibility of the human mind. It's astounding what we can do even when we are skeptics, long after we have forgotten. We have mental faculties to see ahead of time, to manifest miracles, to heal the impossible. We forget intuition, then when we want it, we can concentrate and learn to somehow grow it back again.

The author and son, traipsing across the country on a healing journey. 

     I am in awe of tiny connections that turn HUGE, the casual introductions and consequent conversations that become the best lessons or collaborations in life. 

     A side benefit? People love my new hashtag posts. I build relationships. Fringe benefits all around.  

     What can you make into a positive habit that you love and may even have fringe benefits?

     See you next week. 

Comments

Popular Posts