Harvesting my Dreams

This is the 12th day of January. It's also the 12th day of my posts of awe. 

I'm in awe of the power and flexibility of the human mind. It's astounding what we can do even when we are skeptics, long after we have forgotten. We have mental faculties to see ahead of time, to manifest miracles, to heal the impossible. We forget intuition, yet when we want it, we can concentrate and learn to somehow grow it back again. We suddenly make better decisions and it's undeniable.

It works because even the naysayers have been getting results by saying nay. Belief in the impossible creates the impossible. Belief that there is no possibility creates a barrier to possibility.

Back in 1959, David J. Schwartz said in his book, The Magic of Thinking Big, "Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution."

It's also my mother's birthday. I wasn't an easy birth for her. When we believe something can be done because everyone else has done it, when we believe something must be done because we want it so very badly, that can also make the unlikely become likely. That's my mom. That's why I was born. Happy birthday, Mom.

Later, Mom was told that I have important things to do. She was told that she'd meet important people because of me. And when death touched me, I knew I could not go, that death just wasn't a choice. I seem to have more to learn, more to do.

I've always been intuitive and pretty in touch with those I love. Another thing I've always assumed is that I can heal myself (because I have, crazy amounts). And I've depended on visits from my ancestors in my sleep. These are different than just dreams with a relative in the dream, but true lucid dreams with full conversations, liquids, touch, and smells. Still, I realized I haven't always believed that I could undo a negative pattern that had permeated my life. Why? I just hadn't thought of it. The pattern had permeated my life... my dreams had foreshadowed the warning...

Recently, I've meditated consciously away from what in my life causes me to work harder because of lack, toward what I am to learn from the lack, toward my new path of ease and flow and abundance. Suddenly, options for solutions unfold. Signs appear. Peace glows like a ribbon in the sky.

My dreams have become lovely again. Simple ease and flow and lucid feel and smell, so certain that the stack of $100 dollar bills in my wallet must surely be there and I will certainly wake in the open air in a warm, dry climate in my sleeping bag with my dog. The dreams are auspicious. I am going to harvest my dreams like great sheaves of golden grains.





Comments

Popular Posts